Tuesday, September 16, 2008

OH MY GOSH!

I can't believe the wedding is only 3 days away! Ryan and I are both working the majority of the day today, leaving work around 2 or 3 pm. We fly out to Chicago this evening, arriving around 10:30pm.

The packing began on Sunday, and continued late last night for me, after working at 14 hour workday between my two jobs. I've also being trying to make the house not look like a complete disaster zone for the wonderful friends/neighbors who are watching Caesar and our three cats this week for us.

All in all, I'm feeling pretty good. I woke up early this morning with thoughts of what needs to be done today already going through my head. I'm trying to relax and just go with the flow, but there's this need to be home getting things done that I can't seem to let go of today. I've already decided that I need to leave early enough from work to allow myself to stop and workout on the way home. It will help to calm me down and clear my head. I know that once we are on the plane, I will loosen up... I'm always this way before I go anywhere, but the stress is doubled this time with making sure all of our i's are dotted and our t's are crossed. I can't forget anything important this time around! Plus, I get nervous to leave Caesar, who will sit anxiously by the front door until we get home on Sunday. What can I say, he's a little attached!

We will see all of you very very soon, and for that, the excitement outweighs the stress for me. From both of us, we can't wait to see you!!!

Love, Ryan and Kerri

No comments: