Sunday, July 20, 2008

Invites are coming!

Ryan's sister-in-law, Theresa, was so sweet in purchasing, coordinating and mailing the invitations for us. They are officially on their way to you! Thank you so much, T!!

As I sit here typing this post I have our cat, Phoebe, lying on the computer desk between the keyboard and myself. This is one of her absolute favorite places to be! It makes typing a little tricky sometimes, but she loves it so much that I let her stay. In fact, despite the fact that I have the music blaring from the computer, as I'm adding songs to our wedding playlist, I have all three cats and the dog in my view at the moment. It was over 100 degrees here today and this upstairs bedroom isn't the coolest right now but the fan keeps things comfortable enough!

Ryan and I braved the heat and we went out and did a little shopping today. We were looking for shoes to go with my dress and they must have a 4" heel to avoid having my dress altered. We tried Macy's and JCPenney but didn't have any luck. It seems that whenever we're out shopping these days, there's always something wedding related to be on the hunt for!

No comments: